Tuesday 9 November 2010

Rights for management issues before music video aired:

I was watching viva the other day and I came across that they have small organisations / sponsors that support new up coming bands and interviews it was called push. But another example is the licenced program on it own, before any programme or music video comes on or including in the advert this sorts of pictures pop up;

This is a perfect example of advertising it rights, so if my music video was to go on international TV then it would fall under this gender, viva sponsors the UK top 40 as you can see the in the picture below. they cover the mise en scene as bonfire night has gone by they have linked it due to nightlife, fireworks in background, and the people are shadowed giving the fireworks it full scenery.



Also just for evidence that it a proper licenced channel and has links towards the top 40 UK this picture covers it below, and also cover where what audience and fan base it has. As i mentioned top 40 UK it falls upon mainstream which my selected song and artist aims towards;





Looking at this I took on board before my music video is played I could add this slogan on that I made;





The 'feel the music' logo represents links to my sponsorship, meaning if I was to look for sponsorship in a music channel this would be a representation for our company name.

'DJB productions', cover the licenced brand rights, so this sponsorship is owned by the rights of DJB productions.

I chosen a energetic atmosphere as VIVA has the same resources and atmosphere as well.

So looking through this I will upload either this example of feel the music or something else with close intentions with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00