Wednesday 24 November 2010

Layout of the poster provided

Looking from magazines that i tend to read KERRNAG magazine falls upon the impact that I want to advertise my music in.
OK it's not what I thought either due to mainstream compared but mainstream is mostly tended with trance pop and pop etc, kele runs under the influence of mainstream due to his band and also the person who he represents himself which is the main key of which exact genre you fall in.
Looking at me I have red hair, sharp facial features and the fashion I where is mainstream rock and indie, but it can get away with the genre I want to express.
I chosen KERRANG as it's an 'in your face' magazine and the fonts are funky and bright and stands out, also artist look and dress like me which I can find good example and elements in.

This magazine holds the mainstream artist's and bands to rock / indie / and hard trance / drum and bass grime e.g. paramore, the killers, hadokeun.
Kele tenderoni would fall under the drum and bass and grime aspects as no instruments are placed and also the slow bassy beat that's involved. My song have similar beats to pendulum and sub focus which are advertised in this poster and are signed on to KERRANG as well for their progress in the music industry.


This is the basic layout of every week showing the front cover;



As you can see the display page consist of the main band that KERRANG have interviewed or the photo and sub heading shows they have progressed in their own work, in my one it will be like 'noting but echoes breakthrough!'


Also to make it look like a well designated and chosen advertisement in the background it has to present the magazine title, genre, and mise en scene, the mise en scene is well place the main in middle and then covering up with offers and other bands and weekly news which I could do. I shall use the 3 colour code, the colour that I will use is red,green, and black, these colour revolve around energetic and a dark expression, exactly my narrartive in the music video.
And also it links to my hair and my characters hair (red and black).


I will have my artist / band name in the center with a photo of me and my other character within the film holding three Cd's.

The sub heading will be on the ctachphrases of an breakthorugh in the UK, will they live up to there family members?

Also I want to include a more detailed aspect towards my brand name and advertisment by doing this sort of method;

I am going to use exactly the same format of this using my three coloured code the sub heading font will be red and probably a graffiti type of text again. The photo will be me and my character face to face with an aggressive face, these addresses the mood of our album and gives a stereotype towards what kind of artist I am.
And last but not least below will be a description of interviewing us and our answers upon it (maybe look back in research in music to find answers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00