Tuesday 9 November 2010

Who is this artist ???

In this post I'm describing my main character in the story;

Looking form my lyrics research and structure my character is like a narrator for my song, the hero character tells the story of the villain and the mise en scene describes the scenery of the narrative and vibes of links to the villains personal life (shots and photos of sets).

My main charatcer is the hero so fashion scenery will have to presented in a powerful way, this could be done by the colour of the clothes e.g. red could express anger towards the villain, the villain could wear blue to connontate his mood is cold and thoughtless towards people and life, also this links with mise en scene, black and white walls would be best for my character as it describes the emotion of the house and background so it's easy for the audience to watch and not over crowed, as that would mediate people dancing so e.g. nightclub.



I am using calm colours for my main artist, as this connotates his emotion towards the villain and does not take no for an answer, basically he's verbally abusing him but not powerful or the message will not comes across, in other words is downgrading the villain. The villain will wear busy and informal clothes and trousers to shows his charatlistic and his interests in the world, basically not caring as I mentioned in my research of clothes. The video above shows a perfect response to colour coordination in terms of the rich and poor life and the way Lilly Allen is dressed she wants to be in rich life but in reality it hardly ever happens due to something. And also it can put you on a high but in reality you still in the same place.

My charatcer is objective as I mentioned in eminem video I want to to cut down straight to the chase, it's personal and needs to be changed as soon as possible before it gets worse.

this descirbes my main character and shows the narrative shows it true colours and the audience can find it easy to relate to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00