Monday 6 December 2010

Draft: Side covers

With the side covers I wanted to involve me and my friend so it shows the characters / artist who made and what our personality is like. I came up with this;

I love the colour scheme of my layout but their is an slight problem that the facial expression are not clear and the audience will find it hard to find the defined detail so I need to mess around with that.
I liked the idea of the CD but some people did not as I did not match the realistic terms of my albums and found it a random and pointless outcome.
But now that I look back upon it the lighting is too bright and also the 3 Cd's makes it looks like we are sponsoring a album let alone ours. And they cover up half of our face so It's like what the point of even taking a photo of us.
You can see me and my friend taking the pictures in the reflection of the Cd which does not make it professional.
But overall I'm happy with the colour format and the background with the blinds, it also makes it look like projection as it shows an empty and cold room.
But the photos needs to be changed.
Looking back upon my final filming I need like a disturbed and aggressive image, maybe look at prodigy album covers again that I researched and annotated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00