Monday 6 December 2010

Draft: Back Cover

With the back cover I wanted both of us to be in the picture, looking from chase and status on YouTube.com I looked at this photo;






















I like the placement of the two characters and the angle on which they are standing in. I like the background of the city moving as well, this may be hard for us as I only live in a town. But this is what I came up with;


I like the format of this photo as it has a Strong bond with one above. The only thing when I looked upon it is that I'm the lead singer in the music video so I need to address my self as the leader.
Also I found that my alley way will be a lot more better as its like claustrophobic and a narrow path, it kind of addresses that you would not to meet us down an alley way and in a albums the lyrics could express this.
Also my music video come across negative in actions of thoughts and angered issues due to me being the conscience so a debate about a empty room of me and my friend or the alley way could come into use.
Our faces due to the colour contrast is darkened, you can see this from the top of the picture as my light was turned on. Also me in the background is not clear so maybe I need to be level on like the photo above. so I'm thinking of to have us just in a dark background, I'll research on recent albums such as rock and hard trance yet again.
Sticking to winter clothes is better as well as it shows us belonging in links of cold human beings and links with the seasonal aspects of being cold and dark early like my music video as its night time most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00