Monday 6 December 2010

Draft: Front cover

This is my draft version f the front cover, looking at the prodigy I wanted a kind of same format
of their album Invaders must die. Yes I did get this off google images which will bump me back a few marks but in my final design I will copy but draw out my own resource of format. This is just an example for starters. The titles i find very good with the font and stuff yet again I got influence from prodigy albums and also Papa roach as I commented upon. the only problem with this is that the background is square and need to cut out or change the background box so it links. With black I could get away with it.





















Overall I'm happy with the front cover but I will make my own drawn layout so I don't lose any valuable marks. And keep to the colour scheme of green and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00