Friday 1 October 2010

storyboard of my music video

This is my finished storyboard towards my soundtrack of 'Kele tenderoni';

This page layout is the same as every other page, in each of these pages it will have the number of shot and also the timeline.



When I was doing this I did have dobut upon the timelines and also the song was 4:30 in total so I had to that into consideration due to the deadlines.












The sets that are said on here are linked with my shots that I've taken (set shots).

4 comments:

  1. Dan. Try your best to get these into an animatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tryed to format them into it but the computer that I used would not have it and as you required the deadline date I had to import it asap. But next lesson I was going to ask you to help me to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan. I know we spoke about this today. If you're still struggling with this I have free periods on Friday lesson 2 and lesson 4 so can assist you if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no it took long to reply as I thought I could do it, but I still cant anigramtic my draft and final version I need help asap as deadlines! Im free on thursday comin up.

    ReplyDelete

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00