Friday 8 October 2010

Moodboard for music video;


Looking through research this is what type of mood settlement that I am looking for. With these elements within this moodboard is that I can look at the obvious within finding the most possible success in my music video.


Looking at the elements that I have found these are the reasons why;



  • Topman and River Island - The reason why I chosen these is because I'm am looking at the fashion trends and what would be suitable to match my artist and also mise en scene and genre of the music video.

  • NME magazine - This is to show the genres that I'm looking at also it good for after the music video if I was to advertise it on the front cover 0r in the magazine.

  • London - London links very much to the narrative, as it's a popular and is set out to be richest place throughout of Britain I look at it in the same content of the lifestyle and money to live out there, so this narrative could link to poor or high class of working classment.
  • Beer - The reason why I've chosen the beer is that i want to use it as a key symbol for my narrative of my music video, with beer it stereotypes at a target audience, teenagers and young adults and students will be mainly gazed upon with the symbol of beer. But I want to draw the negative side.
  • Radio one - This is an example of where to look for music to represent my target audience and what everyone is looking for and wanting to listen to. The music that's presented on radio one is 'mainstream' music as radio is probably the most popular radio station in the world.
  • The rest - To represent an rough cover of my mise en scene, I may not use these as mise en scene but it my link to the representation of narrative.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00