Tuesday 26 October 2010

Practising in new media research for my band cover and name;

We had one lesson which I found a fun exercise to do if I'm stuck on finding a band name;

  • First we had to go on wikapedia and click for a random article, whatever the title of the article that came up, thats what we had to have.

  • Second we had to on to flickr which, and then click for picture the bottom left hand sidfe of the picture would be the ablum cover.
  • Last we had to come up with the ablum name so yet again wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page) saved the day.

We could place it anywhere but these three bullet point had to be presented upon.

This is what I came up with;




Overall I found this excercise really useful, I gives a basic layout of what is expected for a ablum cover, looking at this I think this falls in the genre of indie and probably has a stong connection with 'the artic monkeys' ablums, so from just messing about I can can find connections and also a rough layout of a ablum cover. And also covers me if I get stuck with finding my band or artists name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00