Thursday 20 January 2011

What have you learned from your audience feedback?



This presentation above shows how the audience have influenced to make a positive critical project.

The photos below shows evidence that I got these comments, I only took out the main points in the positive and negative on the presentation, but covered the explanatory of why in the presentation. . It's good to have a wider age range as I'm appealing to more audience profiles in different generation, and if there any links/ elements in trends in the older and younger generations as such as fashion and social activity have changed which I mediated in my music video to gain a different responses such as these comments.





This paper shows comments from the final version compared to the draft. As you can see in the presentation I took the most positive and negative feedback and negotiated on why I had to make decisions to back up the mistakes that some people state.

My handwriting is used as I was just asking about the positives and negatives and taking the notes that affect me the

most and affect towards my projects performance.

Overall From my feedback I think I've achieved what my targets are and that audience have positive and negative criticism.

If I could change these comment would probably just teaking up the mise en scene and apply a bit more time but due to deadlines and use of technology it reduced me and overall I think I came out with a positive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00