Friday 21 January 2011

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

(This is me waiting for the mac to turn on as screen is blank) . Basically this helped with the programmes of imovie to make my music video. I didn't have many problems with the issues of editing and importing my music video.
I dvd which is also installed onto mac allowed me to burn my edited music video onto the mac and then give to the exam board etc. With the saved music video I imported it on a hard drive provided by the school. As I did not have enough memory space to put it on the school profile which I had, I used family relatives which had a bigger capacity of memory.







These are the types of computer that I've been working on to upgrade posts and information towards my project.
As you can see blogger is on showing that internet has access for me to edit posts and improve my project. This helps as I dont't have internet at home, I could saty behind in school and also use the internet such as Mozilla firefox or internet explorer allowed me to go on any computer but in the media department.


The usb Port at the bottom of the photo allowed me to transfer photos of my phone and upload pictures and annotate them on blogger, evidence of this is that the pictures on this question where uploaded from my phone.

Overall these are pictures showing what I used to improve my project of the technology which I could have access to.


Due to limited programmes on computer and not having the use of internet at home i struggled to keep up with use of technology. This presentation below show what kind of technology I used and how affective they were combined to the criteria of age and economic trends that mainly use the computer in today's society.







A2 exam question on skills of development on Prezi



This presentation above basically shows how powerful the term of new technology and the use of mediation has created changes ways of me deciding what to put on my media blog and in ways it can entertain the readers / audience.

It was mostly down to what technology that I can publicly have the rights to use and if blogger had connection so that the programme had the rights to be present / broadcast on the internet of my blog so people can see globally today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00