Thursday 13 January 2011

Final poster of advertisment

Poster
View more documents from Daniel Bailey.
This is my final poster for advertisement.

I didn't do much research because I knew what I wanted, just a quirky and place where unexpected attention is encountered. I chose alley way as it closed quartered and there's not much escapism.

In had the character looking down which shows negative body language and depressed emotion, it like there something which is troubling him, also with the hands in pocket describe the teenage outlook, and I expressed this by the costume he is wearing.

It also can show dominance as he is placed in the middle, the reason why the character is placed in the middle so that the annotation was easy to be balanced and not suffer as much from the size and style of font, the bigger the space the better for advertisement.

I involved 'KERRANG' as it a high advertisement brand licensed in the UK, it shows that I've research higher brands and that I can show a larger fan base, as I wanted to hit mainstream estimates and if it happened my poster would would be advertised in this way. NME falls under the indie rock, alternative rock, and upcoming grunge which my category would fall under upon.

If my poster tour would hit thing such as radio the quote will be advertised as he is one of the KERRANG announcers which shows that it's been listen and critically analysis in professional standards.

In the middle lighting effects is used to draw the the clarity out and also its another technique of alternative elements to catch the audience eye, I just played around with effects but I wanted the black and white to be clear and the mise en scene not much affected. As it grunge and trance lights and nightclubs are normally in mind and as it a album or tour release it could reference to cultural age group e.g. young adults 18-24.

Overall I pleased and if I was just to judge myself may have the character starring or move out the bin in the background as may distract some audience and could think of non relagance and is useless in the shot making it un professional, but the text is covering most of it so it'snot much of an issue.
And I like how the shot and colour scheme links in with my digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather conditions for filming;

Filming on 27th October 16:00 - 18:30 29th October 16:00 - 18:00 30th October 14:00 - 18:00